Females: Big eyes, small nose, full lips, narrow jawline, youthful appearance, thick hair, an hourglass figure.
Males: thick Eyebrows, little eyes, a more large nose, tanned skin, prominent jawline, and a V-shaped body.
Even with defining what is really beautiful, it is a fact that beauty is Subjective. It is based on opinions or feelings rather than on facts or evidence. This subjectivity can translate into the phrase “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder” this analogy goes far beyond theory where science bases beauty strictly on the approach the eye gate is the final verdict on what is viewed as physical attractiveness through personal thought, reasoning or cultural influence. In general, beauty is beauty, but aesthetic attractiveness can be different many things are perceived as beautiful and can vary from place to era and culture.
Every FACE on the planet has at least one attractive feature, that is not an opinion, assumption, or personal belief.
What is it about a face (the archetype of beauty) that makes you want to look at it intently, judge its attractiveness, and analyze every feature? The pulchritude of perfection is the face which is definitely the frontline of beauty, your advertisement, your selling point it is considered the most beautiful most alluring part of the body, even more so, than the human body. Over 82% voted that having a pretty face is more desirable than a nice toned body. There are features of the face that contributes to its overall attraction:
The most beautiful part of the face defines the sexuality of the face a strong focal point of the human eye. Full lips are much to be desired for a beautiful look. The lips are a visible body part of the face. Lips are soft, and mobile, and serve as the entryway for food and drink as well as a way to communicate. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.
The Chin or Jawline
The Beauty Characteristics of the Nations
Ancient Egyptian beauty Queen Nefertiti was like no other with her long braided hair that framed her head, exquisite bone structure, her deep dark eyes lined with black kohl eyeliner, café au lait skin color, symmetrical face, and a long neck. Nefertiti was the essence of Egyptian beauty. In Greek mythology, the presence of beauty far leads us, mortals, back to a time where ancient Greek beauty often veered as demigods. Popular statues like “ the Judgment of Paris”, in Greek mythology was the first beauty contest which featured the three most beautiful goddesses of Olympus–Aphrodite, Hera, and Athena–for the prize of a golden apple addressed to “the fairest” , Paris was called to judge the three goddesses, the first beauty contest. This contest closely mimics that of today beauty pageants. Every nation, people. Or race. Has its distinctive patterns of features that make them unique and recognizable to the populous. There are no two people alike, like our fingerprint and eyeball patterns we are all different. Our uniqueness was created by the Most High God
|All photographs are the property of their respective owners.|
Latinas (South America, Mexico, Puerto Ricans):
Nordic Caucasians Descendants of Europe, or white people:
Native American Indians:
Hawaiians, Polynesians, Samoans, Melanesians:
1. Whites: Any eye color, any hair color, skin color ranging from pale to tan, thin lips, Slim to long noses.
2. Blacks/Africans: Blonde to Black Hair, Skin color Light brown to dark brown, any eye size or shape or color, medium to thick lips, wider blunt noses.
3. Latinas: Any hair color, texture thickness, Any eye shape or color, skin tone light tan to medium brown, Thin to medium lips, low bridged noses.
4. Asians: Brown to black hair, monolid/double eyelid small brown/black eyes, Skintone pale with yellow undertones to dark sandy brown, thin to medium lips.
5. Indians/Native American Indians: Brown to black hair, Any color eyes, Skin color Pal to dark brown, small to full lips, High bridged hook noses.
6. Arabian/or Middle Eastern: Any hair color, any color eyes, skin color beige to brown, thin to full lips, High or low bridged noses.
Our appearance is what makes us unique as individuals. Even though we are unique, specific characteristics such as jaw placement and forehead shape determine face shape. There are six different face shapes: Oval face shape, Heart-Shaped face shape, Pear-Shaped face shape, square face shape, Round face shape, and Long face shape. 1. Oval Face Shape: This is considered the perfect face shape because it is symmetrical. An oval face shape will have more full cheekbones and then narrow down to the jawline and chin. The oval face shape will also be narrow up towards the forehead.2. Heart-Shaped Face Shape: A Heart-Shaped face is very unique. It will be broader at the forehead and then taper into a small, narrow chin. This face shape is called Triangle Shape. 3. Pear-Shaped Face Shape: A Pear-Shapes face will be more full at the cheeks and jaw but have a narrow forehead.4. Square Face Shape: A Square look is widespread. It will be equally full at the forehead, cheeks, and jawline. 4. Square Face Shape: A Square face is ubiquitous. It will be equally full at the forehead, cheeks, and jawline. 5. Round Face Shape: Round face shapes are fuller and will usually look younger than they are. It will have around the forehead and a rounded chin, with wide, full cheeks. 6. Long Face Shape: A Long face shape is similar to an oval face shape but has higher cheekbones and a high forehead.
Societies today adorn their faces with makeup, the process of hiding facial imperfections or flaws but also An adornment is generally an accessory or ornament worn to enhance the beauty or status of the wearer. They are often worn to embellish, enhance, or distinguish the wearer, and to define cultural, social, or religious status within a specific community. When worn to show the economic situation, the items are often either rare or prohibitively expensive to others. Adornments are usually colorful and worn to attract attention. Facial Adornment could be for any country, traditionally or otherwise, or even the topical tattoo to enhance the skin’s appearance, or maybe the wearing of jewelry to enhance what the creator, the Creator has given us genetically.
They have a long history, around the world, from feathers or bone to modern accessories, such as jewelry. Items of adornment are also used by warriors, and by other members of the military to show rank or achievement. Either way, to each as own when in terms of any facet of adornment. I know in the east, the wear of tiaras, crowns and other symbols for a profession of royalty, as is in India, the wear of nose earrings, is quite common. In Africa, a lot of tribal rituals involve face paint. In most societies, the wearing of makeup from foundation to the coloring of eyelids is quite common to enhance the beauty of the face and eyes. So throughout the world, there is a form of facial adornment conducive to the times, cultures, customs, traditions, and societies. The facial decoration is in the styles of makeup, earrings, paint, tattoos, and other facial ornamentation.
Breakdown of the FACE.
1. The Eyes The window of the soul. The eyes are the strongest emotion conveyor of the entire face they project deep emotion whether sadness or empathy, deep interest, sensuality, innocence, or project a certain flirtatious nature. The pigmentation of the iris varies from light brown to black, depending on the concentration of melanin in the iris pigment epithelium (located on the back of the iris), the melanin content within the iris stroma (located at the front of the iris), and the cellular density of the stroma. The appearance of blue, green, as well as hazel eyes, results from the Rayleigh scattering of light in the stroma, a phenomenon similar to that which accounts for the blueness of the sky. Neither blue nor green pigments are ever-present in the human iris or ocular fluid. Eye color is thus an instance of structural color and varies depending on the lighting conditions, especially for lighter-colored eyes.
2. The Eyebrows The eyebrows define the eyes the umbrella of the eyes they define the whole look of the eye. The eyebrows are the most defining part of the overall look of the face especially the eye. The eyebrow is an area of thick, delicate hairs above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals. Their main function is hypothesized to prevent sweat, water, and other debris from falling down into the eye socket, but they are also important to human communication and facial expression. It is not uncommon for people – women in particular – to modify their eyebrows by means of hair addition, removal, makeup, tattoo, or piercings.
3. The Nose A beautiful nose must reflect overall harmony and proportion in relation to the other features and the face as a whole it is the centerpiece of the face. The visible part of the human nose is the protruding part of the face that bears the nostrils. The shape of the nose is determined by the ethmoid bone and the nasal septum, which consists mostly of cartilage and which separates the nostrils. On average the nose of a male is larger than that of a female.
4. The Lips The most sensual part of the face defines the sexuality of the face as a strong focal point as the human eye. Full lips are much to be desired for a beautiful face. Lips are a visible body part of the face. Lips are soft, movable, and serve as the opening for food intake and in the articulation of sound and speech. Human lips are a tactile sensory organ and can be erogenous when used in kissing and other acts of intimacy.
5. The Cheeks They contour the entire face, they are the structure that holds the face together when they are defined or full, in some faces they are more defined. Cheeks) constitute the area of the face below the eyes and between the nose and the left or right ear. They may also be referred to as jowls. “Buccal” means relating to the cheek. The area between the inside of the cheek and the teeth and gums is called the buccal pouch or buccal cavity and forms part of the mouth.
6. The chin or jawline Prominent jawline in men is universal and considers most attractive, in the female a small chin is much to be desired and most attractive. The chin is the lowermost part of the face. It tends to be more pointed and triangular in human females, while more square-shaped in human males.
7. The Neck The grand part that holds up the face, it is lengthy in statue utterly divine in its objective to define the face. The neck is the part of the body that distinguishes the head from the shoulders blades.